adding valued in listbox

r6uji7

hello,

hope i am posting this in the right group.

i need to add multiple values (by scanning a barcode for example - or
even entering it manually).

i also want a separate area (possibly a list box or text area to be
more precise) where i can see the items in a list before i submit the
details for processing.

please note that if i am scanning multiple items, i can scan multiple
items (one after the other) and have the last character as a CR/LF;
however i dont know how I would separate two (or more) items scanned
(possibly by a comma or new line feed).

how do i achieve this and is there a better/efficient way to achieve
it?

any quick help is appreciated.

regards,
ranjit