    How can I do this?

    Thanks in advance.
    Rob.

    rkuzmiak, Jan 11, 2006

  2. rkuzmiak

    Josh Twist Guest

  3. rkuzmiak

    rkuzmiak Guest

    What is MyService() class?

    How to declare class inheriting from WebService at client?

    rkuzmiak, Jan 11, 2006
  4. rkuzmiak

    rkuzmiak Guest

    rkuzmiak, Jan 11, 2006
  5. rkuzmiak

    Josh Twist Guest

    MyService class is the Web Service Proxy class auto-generated when you
    Add Web Reference.

    I wouldn't do it the way the link you provided suggests because you
    will lose your changes if you update the Web Reference.

    I'm not as familiar with the new proxies generated in VS 2005 (I think
    they use a resource now) but I'm pretty sure you can still
    programmatically set the Url as I showed above.

    Josh

    Josh Twist, Jan 11, 2006