    mechanism. We want to add a bunch of services that are in a project as web
    references in the same name space.

    Thanks
    Chandra, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Chandra

    GCR Guest

    The problem is that, when you add a web reference, the name you give to that
    web reference is actually the namespace for the proxy class and for the used
    types. Since you have "a bunch of services" as you mentioned, you might get
    into the situation of having a type name used more than once under the same
    namespace for different classes. That is why I would advise either to leave
    VS handle this by default, or take very good car of what you do when you
    change the namespaces for your web references!

    GCR, Dec 8, 2005