Adding WebControl using a Button....

Esqueleto

Hello

I'm developing a WebSite that will have several Lists and Details and I
want to access the detail of the records just clicking in the record in
DataGrid (for example).
The detail will appear in the botton (or top) of the list.

All of this will be managed with events and will not pass in the Query
String (for security reasons I don't want to use the query string).

With all this, when I click a link button in the data grid, if I load a
WebUserControl with the detail (from a DropDownList, CheckBox with
auto-postback or anohter button), we need to click twice to raise the
right event. Why? Yes, I know why. The first time we loaded
WebUserControl was in the Event fase of the life cycle and the second
was in the Page_Load.

There is lot's of WebSites that have this implemented and the question
is: How? How can load (or fake the load) in the Buttton click a
WebUserControl and all the events been catch when the WebUserControl is
loaded in the Page_Load? All of this without using the Query String.

What is the best approche? WebUserControl or IFrame?

Hope that someone could help me.
tkx in advance

Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal

Vadivel Kumar

Nice question.

I will suggest you to use nested datagrids. I mean, nest a datagrid
inside an datagrid and bind data nested datagrid thru the parent
datagrid's ItemDataBound event.

-
Vadivel Kumar
http://vadivelk.net

Esqueleto

tkx for the response.

I have lot's of application for this feature like a search panel and
the hitlist panel that I want to perform the search after click the
"Search" link (or button); Have the collapse button for a certain part
of the screen, etc.

This problem can be use in all of this features. I don't want to
pre-load the WebUserControl and make the Visible = true when I want him
to show. I want to only load want I need and I need when I click one
link (or button).

There is no other way to resolve this?

Paulo Aboim Pinto
Odivelas - Portugal