Adding webcontrols at design time?

Ian

Hi there,

I wonder if anybody can help me with this..

I came from a Vb and asp background ... i am wanting to have a page that
pulls property types from a database, at the end of each property would be a
button to increase stock and decrease stock. I don't know how many property
types there is so in the old asp days I would put a For next loop around the
bit that draws the HTML controls..

But with c# and asp.net ... I suppose i can do the same but this would cause
a problem with the cs file or would it?

I presume I would still use a for loop to create controls at runtime but
they would be server controls rather than html controls but what about the
code behind file? Or maybe theres even an easier way of doing things?

If anyone is aware of a tutorial or similar I would really appreciate it

Thnaks in advance

Ian

Ian

Wow!

They look really powerful I think they will suffice...

Thanks for the help

ian