addresses

Mark McIntyre

Randy said:
It could also be that he has discovered that relying on political
correctness to override common sense is a proven tactic.

Possibly. But the nature of his questions and answers doesn't seem to be
trollish to me. He rarely challenges accepted beliefs for the sake of
it, and generally stays in the debate.

Richard Bos

Mark McIntyre said:
Apparently he has learning difficulties.

Maybe he has, and maybe he hasn't. One thing is certain: the way he is
going about trying to learn, even someone who does not have learning
difficulties would find it difficult to learn to program. Shotgun
education may work for sociology or psychology, it doesn't work for C.

Richard

Default User

Richard said:
Maybe he has, and maybe he hasn't. One thing is certain: the way he is
going about trying to learn, even someone who does not have learning
difficulties would find it difficult to learn to program. Shotgun
education may work for sociology or psychology, it doesn't work for C.

I agree. I told him I would help, but only if he would do it in a
systematic way. That means sticking with one problem at a time until
it's solved. He refuses to do that, so I'm out of the loop now.

He won't EVER learn C programming the way he is attempting to do it.
It's a waste of his time and ours, and I won't be bothered with it from
here on out.

Brian

Antoninus Twink

I agree. I told him I would help, but only if he would do it in a
systematic way. That means sticking with one problem at a time until
it's solved. He refuses to do that, so I'm out of the loop now.

He won't EVER learn C programming the way he is attempting to do it.
It's a waste of his time and ours, and I won't be bothered with it from
here on out.

My god, you really are an arrogant asshole, aren't you?