AddRow();

ABAKUS

Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel beguile
in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?

Table toadd = new Table();
Object[] add = new Object
add[] = {AddThis};
toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

Michael Borgwardt

ABAKUS said:
Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel beguile
in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?

???

I think you might want to try pl.comp.lang.java instead.

Jezuch

U¿ytkownik Michael Borgwardt napisa³:
???

I think you might want to try pl.comp.lang.java instead.

I don't recognize this even as Polish transcribed into English ;)

Joona I Palaste

ABAKUS said:
Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel beguile
in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?
Table toadd = new Table();
Object[] add = new Object
add[] = {AddThis};
toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

In a flash of sudden inspiration, I thought that this "beguile" must
really be simply "is". "Be" and "beguile" perhaps appear next to each
other in ABAKUS's Polish-English dictionary. So the question probably
is:

"The problem is such, that there is a model in a class JTable, a
panel in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. What is wrong?"

The code, of course, is full of errors. Maybe ABAKUS meant:

Table toadd = new Table();
Object[] add = new Object[] { AddThis };
toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

but this still won't compile as AddThis and dodaj aren't defined
anywhere. So unless ABAKUS can provide a short, self-contained example,
we have as much chance of correcting his problem as we have of reading
his mind.