    Object[] add = new Object
    add[] = {AddThis};
    toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

    ABAKUS, Jun 22, 2004

  2. ABAKUS<> wrote:
    > Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel beguile
    > in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?

    ???

    I think you might want to try pl.comp.lang.java instead.

    Michael Borgwardt, Jun 22, 2004

  3. ABAKUS

    Jezuch Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik Michael Borgwardt napisa┬│:
    >> Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel
    >> beguile
    >> in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?

    > ???
    >
    > I think you might want to try pl.comp.lang.java instead.

    I don't recognize this even as Polish transcribed into English ;)
    --
    Ecce Jezuch
    "I went in killing the sun

    Jezuch, Jun 22, 2004
  4. ABAKUS <> scribbled the following:
    > Such problem beguile, beguile model on in one class JTable , panel beguile
    > in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. Is what not so?

    > Table toadd = new Table();
    > Object[] add = new Object
    > add[] = {AddThis};
    > toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

    In a flash of sudden inspiration, I thought that this "beguile" must
    really be simply "is". "Be" and "beguile" perhaps appear next to each
    other in ABAKUS's Polish-English dictionary. So the question probably
    is:

    "The problem is such, that there is a model in a class JTable, a
    panel in other class with (from) JTextField AddThis. What is wrong?"

    The code, of course, is full of errors. Maybe ABAKUS meant:

    Table toadd = new Table();
    Object[] add = new Object[] { AddThis };
    toadd.model.addRow(dodaj);

    but this still won't compile as AddThis and dodaj aren't defined
    anywhere. So unless ABAKUS can provide a short, self-contained example,
    we have as much chance of correcting his problem as we have of reading
    his mind.

    "Bad things only happen to scoundrels."
    - Moominmamma

    Joona I Palaste, Jun 25, 2004