ADFS and Programmatically extracting Identity Info

Raghu

Hi,
We are trying a Proof of concept for ADFS.
We have setup 2 separate domains and no trust exists between the two.
We have setup ADFS servers to be resource and account partners.
Key sharing is also being setup.

now the next question is. How do we write ASP.Net program that will allow to
grab identify info from the account partner.
This program will sit in Resource partner env.
The user accessing the website is from Account partner accessing the program
in resource partner

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

ADFS supports .NET IPrincipal, AzMan and has its own assembly for reading
the raw claims as well. I'm guessing you are interested in the latter.

Joe K.

John

Joe,
Do you know how to access the ADFS class library? It's GAC'd on the Fed
server but the assemblies are nowwhere to be found when tryhing to add a
reference to via VS.

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

We discussed this offline, but it looks like the ADFS assembly is GACed, but
not installed on the file system or registered with VS.NET so that it shows
up in the .NET tab. I'm guessing MS may need to beef up the installer for
this scenario. In the meantime, you probably need to do this yourself.

Joe K.