    opted for paging ? If so, how to achieve it ?
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

    Jimmy, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Jimmy

    Jimmy Guest

    sorry,
    I mean vertical scroll bar.

    Jimmy, Feb 22, 2004

  3. this behavior is not supported out of the box. you can get around this by
    wrapping the datagrid into a div tag and setting the overflow property of
    the grid tag to auto or some appropriate value

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Feb 23, 2004
  4. Hi Jimmy,
    As Alvin pointed out,if you want a scroll bar for the datagrid you can put a
    DIV around it with the style overflow : auto
    Here is an eg:
    <DIV id="griddiv" style="DISPLAY: inline; Z-INDEX: 101; OVERFLOW:
    auto; WIDTH: 950px; ">

    put your datagrid here
    </DIV>
    HTH