adjusting datagrid column width

Nedu N

Hi,
I want to know what are all the ways with which we can precisely control the
width of the datagrid columns. Iam facing problems in controlling the width
of the datagrid columns.

Thanks

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

declaratively

ItemStyle-Width="150px"

would work as well as if you specify it via code (via DataGrid's Columns
collection) but then something like:

DataGrid1.Columns(0).ItemStyle.Width=Unit.Pixel(150)

That's all I can really say without knowing more about your scenario. If
this doesn't help, please provide bit more details.

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Nedu,

I found that this post has been posted in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.datagridcontrol group.
I have added a reply in that group. Please follow up there, I will work
with you.
Thanks for your understanding

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan