admin Control panel

freddy

I have to come up with an admin cntrol panel so the staff can change ,update
there website as needed. I would like to use asp to create the admin panelor
if you guys can tell me of a better way like using php or somthing. How would
I go about letting them update/change the text. Do I have the site load it
from a database like access or sql or ? Remeber it should be user freidly no
html coding just type and upload
Help me please

Jeff Cochran

I have to come up with an admin cntrol panel so the staff can change ,update
there website as needed. I would like to use asp to create the admin panelor
if you guys can tell me of a better way like using php or somthing. How would
I go about letting them update/change the text. Do I have the site load it
from a database like access or sql or ? Remeber it should be user freidly no
html coding just type and upload
Help me please

Use one of the many portals that already exist. If you're asking this
generic a question you haven't the skill set to be able to write the
code anyway.

See aspin.com for control panels. MaxWeb is popular but others may
fit your needs.

Jeff