Admin & user Sections .. how authentication then ????!!!!

Hossein

I have a website that curently have an admin section with which a
user can manage site . I use the cookie name set in web.config file
for authenticating the admin user of the site. Now I am gonna add
normal user membership other that admin to my site. I have a problem
regarding "authentication cookie name" for normal users as I have
already used that for admin users. As you now I am not allowed to
define another authentication cookie name at folder level.(But
application level). So what is your recommendation to this problem ??
Should I use a normal cookie other that the one defined in web.cofig
file to authenticate users . I need this . I will appreciate your
help . Thanks in advance.