Administer Web site question

Robert Dufour

Maintenace of one of my web sites will most often be done by someone with
little or no understanding of English.
The tool that seems preferable to use would be the web site administration
tool that we can use from within vs2005 BUT
they won't have VS2005. Is it possible to just put this tool in a web site
and make it accessible directly? If so how?
And in view of the fact that the users will not understand English but only
French, is there a localized version of this tool available.

Thanks for any help.
Bob

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I am fairly certain there are localized versions of the tool, but that is
not the major issue. The more important issue is the tool is set up to run
under the built in web server, which has to run local.