Administration tool on hosted server

Newbie

Hi all,

- Anyone here know how to access ASP.NET's "Web Site Administration Tool" on
the production/hosted server? something that on my development machine the
URL is:
http://localhost:1795/asp.netwebadm...CozyCollection\Site20\&applicationUrl=/coll20.
Is ASP.NET 2.0's built-in authentication and authorization classes can work
out-of-the-box, or is it needs some kind of extra manual tweaks and
configuration here and there to make it work on hosted/production server? I
just can't find any documentation and samples on how to make it work on
hosted/production server. All are refers to http://localhost.

Many thanks in advance,
Andy

Bruno Alexandre

I don't think you can...

But ASP.NET 2.0 Web Administration is just a simple/nice way to modify
web.config file !!!

do the things in localhost and then upload web.config file.