ADO Stream error. Please HELP

Pedro

I'm trying to execute the piece of code below:

Const adTypeBinary = 1
Dim BinaryStream
Set BinaryStream = CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")

'Specify stream type - we want To get binary data.
BinaryStream.Type = adTypeBinary

'Open the stream
BinaryStream.Open "URL=http://server/docs/myfile.jpg"

As soon as the Open method is executed I get the follwoing
message:
Microsoft OLE DB Service Components error '80040e19'

Object or data matching the name, range, or selection
criteria was not found within the scope of this operation.

The code above works well when I run it locally against my
local instance of IIS5.0. When I load it into my ISP
server, I get the error message above.

Thanks for the help.
Pedro.

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

(a) compare the versions of MDAC local and remote
(b) are you sure you meant to use a URL (http://) and not a local file path?

Pedro

That's right, I meant URL. I've since moved away from the
STREAM object and I'm now just using Response.Redirect. It
seems to be working.
Thanks.