Adobe Acrobat Verbaige

Matt

I am trying to see what people think about placing verbaige to download
Adobe Acrobat on a website that utilizes PDFs. Is this still
neccessary?

Jerry Kizziar

Matt,

I would still recommend it. I work with a lot of clients of ours that still
don't know much about computers, and they will try to open PDF's without the
reader and end up placing calls to our support staff.

You have to remember when developing web sites that there are still a lot of
people out there that are not computer savvy, so the friendlier the better.

Matt

That makes sense. It doesn't hurt anything to have it there. I have
noticed that a lot of sites are shying away from placing it out there.
The irs.gov site used to have it on their Forms and Publications
section but it is not there anymore. That is why I am proposing this
question.

Thanks Jerry.