Adobe Viewer JavaBean external hyperlinks and agreement

oliviu.matei

Hello!

I am trying to use the Adobe Viewer JavaBean. It if ok, but I need 2
things:
1. to be able to read and process the external links. The internal
links are followed well by the viewer, but the external links give some
exceptions.
2. to get rid of the agreement shown always before using the bean

Can anyone help me with that? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Oli Matei