ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

ern edwar

Hello,

i have come to the conclusion i have problem in one of two areas and ive spent two days tring to figure it out.

First the error i get is below with this code:

ParamList(1) = reportDate
ParamList(0) = month(reportDate) & "/1/" & Year(reportDate)

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E57)
[Oracle][ODBC][Rdb]%RDB-E-ARITH_EXCEPT, truncation of a numeric value at runtime -SQL-F-DATCONERR, Data conversion error for string '1109-20-05' -COSI-F-IVTIME, invalid date or time
/PICKLER/common/connect.asp, line 201

So i though oh in my code i have to prepend the pound sign in this part of the code below:

ParamList(1) = "#" & reportDate
ParamList(0) = "#" & month(reportDate) & "/1/" & Year(reportDate)

But now i get an error:

ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

Application uses a value of the wrong type for the current operation.

/PICKLER/common/connect.asp, line 195

The code on this line 195 is:
Cmd.Parameters.Append Cmd.CreateParameter(TempName, TempType, adParamInput, 50, TempParam)

What did i do wrong?

Any help would be greatly appeciated!!

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/62_2004_11_0_0_0/inetserver-asp-general.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups