    I've read previous forum, but none of the solution in them seem to
    work for me.

    Please Help.

    Shiller, Apr 24, 2008

  2. Shiller wrote:
    > Experts,
    >
    > I keep getting the following error message when accessing a web page:
    >
    > ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0CC1)
    > Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested
    > name or ordinal.
    > /SNHC/Classes.asp, line 2701
    >
    > And the line that the error message is point to in Classes.asp is:
    >
    > RecordsArray = Recordset.Recordset.GetRows(25, ,
    > Array(TextColumn,BoundColumn))
    >
    > I've read previous forum, but none of the solution in them seem to
    > work for me.

    I have never heard of a Recordset object that has a Recordset property. At
    the very least, the line should probably read:
    RecordsArray = Recordset.GetRows(25, , _
    Array(TextColumn,BoundColumn))

    If you actually do have a Recordset object with a Recordset property (making
    your oricginal call correct) then you need to verify that the TextColumn and
    BoundColumn variables actually contain valid field names.

    Note: It is bad form to give a variable the same name as an intrinsic
    object. That is why you will see most of use names like rs, cn, conn, etc.
    instead of Recordset and Connection

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"