ADODB.Stream LoadFromFile Failes in ASP application

Howard

When trying to load a file using ADODB.Stream, LoadFromFile method I get the following error:

Safety Settings on this computer prohibit accessing a data source on another computer

I'm running windows server 2003. I have the site security set to "Local Intranet"
Any Suggestions?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Howard said:
When trying to load a file using ADODB.Stream, LoadFromFile method I
get the following error:

Safety Settings on this computer prohibit accessing a data source on
another computer

I'm running windows server 2003. I have the site security set to
"Local Intranet"
Any Suggestions?

The latest IE security update from MS disabled the use of the ADODB.Stream
object. See here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-c538-46f6-b7c8-2fbfd0d237e3&displaylang=en

I have no workarounds. In fact, I'm scrambling to see if this effects any of
my apps.

Bob Barrows