    3.The old server MySql 3.23 the new server MySql 4.01 (my sripts are perfect
    4.Not ALL pages are producing this error (just 99% of them)

    On researching this type of errors I came across "adovbs". This perhaps could explain why I'm not getting errors on "some" pages. Any ideas

    =?Utf-8?B?YmlsbA==?=, May 12, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmlsbA==?=

    Patrice Guest

    The "adovbs.inc" include file make available some ADO constants. Another
    option is to reference the type library in the global asax file...

    AFAIK if this file is not referenced (or perhaps a version that don't
    include all used constants), it will raise this message as the value is not
    correct.
    Using "Option Explicit" to force variable declaration would raise rather a
    "varaible undefined" message.

    You may want to try an ASP group instead...

    Patrice

    "bill" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I'm setting up a "backup" server with another hosting company (just to

    make sure my website is up 24/7).
    > On the new hosting server however I'm getting this error everytime the asp

    pages are run:

    > Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in

    conflict with one another

    > The facts:
    > 1.The asp pages are the same as the ones running (just fine) on the

    original server!

    Patrice, May 12, 2004