adrotator control

Ertan Sekmen

how can I able to rotate my ads at specific time?

I did so far :
- add custom tag to xml ad file
- read a value and start the timer with the specified interval
- catch timer event
- no success on displaying another ad.

I don't know how to re-render the adrotator control so that it shows another
ad. Has anybody tried this?

thanks in advance

--

Ertan SEKMEN
Application Developer, MCAD.NET

Databul E - Business Solutions Inc.
A.Adnan Saygun Cad.Gundes Apt.
2 / 7 Ulus, 80620
Istanbul, Turkey
+90 - 212 - 287 04 29 Ext: 248
+90 - 212 - 265 53 88
www.databul.com.tr

Ertan Sekmen

thanks for your reply,
however my client is not satisfied with AdRotator's capabilities. He has
asked me to display flash banners for a specific time.

For example :
a.swf 20 seconds
b.swf 10 seconds
c.swf 45 seconds.

for example: after displaying b.swf ; I have to render adrotator so that it
selects - let say - c.swf rondomly, this time adrotator has to be
re-rendered after 45 seconds.

thats why I am trying to inherit a new rotator component from the original
adrotator class.

there is a "page" object in adrotator class, but page.response.redirect
doesn't work.

Does anybody know how response object may work in such html controls?

greetings