AdRotator is anyone here using it?

Guest

my open question is to those of you who have used it. Has it worked ok for
you, and what are some of the down sides of using it?

Thanks

Brock

I have been using it. Took me a little bit to figure out how it really
worked. I am still having a MAJOR issue with the Impressions working
properly. In all my testing, the impressions weighting doesn't work. Every
other field has a matching property to map to, except IMPRESSIONS. No
matter what I set the impressions value to, all the ads get a pretty even
number of displays.
If anyone has a fix to this it would be much appreciated.
I am pulling the data from a database, but that shouldn't matter as long as
the fields are the same names as the XML attributes would be.

Brock