    invented? Can any one provide me with some hints, tips or links?

    Thx,

    Jerry
    Jerry, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Jerry

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Jerry" wrote in message
    news:...
    : First of all: Sorry for the cross post, but I really don't know where this
    : post belongs.
    : For our intranet we are looking for a way to let a 'super' user to do some
    : self-service. He/she should be able to create a user account in active
    : directory and make this user member of a group. Also he/she should be able
    : see which user currently exist in their own OU. So, we need a web
    interface
    : for active directory to make it a very simple task to mange user accounts.
    : Looking around taught me that I can use VBS, ASP en for example an ODBC
    : connection. With these components I should be able to create an ASP page
    that
    : will do all this. But isn't there some kind of code or program that
    already
    : invented? Can any one provide me with some hints, tips or links?

    See if this helps even though it's an HTA.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/tools/admatic.mspx

    --
    Roland Hall
    or fitness for a particular purpose. */