ADS WebInterface

Jerry

Hi,

First of all: Sorry for the cross post, but I really don't know where this
post belongs.
For our intranet we are looking for a way to let a 'super' user to do some
self-service. He/she should be able to create a user account in active
directory and make this user member of a group. Also he/she should be able to
see which user currently exist in their own OU. So, we need a web interface
for active directory to make it a very simple task to mange user accounts.
Looking around taught me that I can use VBS, ASP en for example an ODBC
connection. With these components I should be able to create an ASP page that
will do all this. But isn't there some kind of code or program that already
invented? Can any one provide me with some hints, tips or links?

Thx,

Jerry

Roland Hall

in message
[...]

See if this helps even though it's an HTA.
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/tools/admatic.mspx

--
Roland Hall
or fitness for a particular purpose. */