ADSI 80020009 Error on windows 2003

M Naeem Baig

I have the following asp code running well on win 2000 (sp4 installed). But
the same code on windows 2003 is giving error '80020009'.

Dim Conn, strRS, RS, strConn

Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set RS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

Conn.Provider = "ADsDSOObject"
strConn = "Active Directory Provider"

Conn.Open strConn strRS = "SELECT givenname,
mail,name,description,initials,sn,physicalDeliveryOfficeName"
strRS = strRS & "
,telephoneNumber,url,postOfficeBox,l,st,postalCode,co,homePhone,pager"
strRS = strRS & "
,mobile,facsimileTelephoneNumber,info,title,personalTitle,otherMailbox"
strRS = strRS & " ,homePostalAddress,c,telexNumber"
strRS = strRS & " FROM 'LDAP://universal' WHERE objectClass = 'user' and
sAMAccountName ='naeem.baig'"

RS.Open strRS, Conn, 1, 1
Response.write RS.RecordCount & "<br>"

if not isnull(rs("Givenname")) then
Response.Write join(rs("givenname"))
end if

I will highly appreciate your help in this regard.