    cached?

    Thanx!

    Ryan R

    Ryan Ritten, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Ryan Ritten

    Ray at Guest

    How about just putting it in a session variable instead of relying on the AD
    cache's speed?

    How big is your AD that it takes that long to retreive the data? I mean, 4
    seconds isn't 4 years or anything, but when I call data from the AD, it
    doesn't add any noticeable time. But, the AD I work with contains about
    3000 objects in 50 OUs.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jul 1, 2004