ADSI/LDAP Query

khaja shaik

Arianne, I have the following code in C Sharp which query
the Active Directory to get the user details. But it
brings up only 1000 records.
Is there any code which can give me all the records from
Active Directory.
I have the folowing code in c sharp. But it returns only
1000 records. Is there a way to get all teh records from
Active Directory.

DirectoryEntry de = new DirectoryEntry
("LDAP://OU=StoreUsers,DC=test,DC=test,DC=test,DC=net");
DirectorySearcher src = new DirectorySearcher(de);
src.SearchRoot = de;

foreach(SearchResult res in src.FindAll())
{
while(ien.MoveNext())
{
Console.WriteLine (ien.Key.ToString());