ADSI PRoblem

Guest

I am using active directory for users on windows2003.
I am having one problem with the user accounts created.

When the new user is created in active directory. The LastLogin property is
not created at that time.But if the user logs on to the network through
windows operation system then the LastLogin property is set.

If through .NET code if try to logon to the network using advapi library
then that property is still not set. It is only set when you logon using OS.
I tried to set the property LastLogin of the directoryentry obejct of the
user but its giving me error.

Can some one tell me how to set the LastLogin Property when the user is
logged on through advapi.dll? or is there any other way to do that.

Thanks
dinoo