[ADV] Compleat Rubyist in Chicago -- space still available!

David A. Black

Hi everybody --

There are still spaces available for The Compleat Rubyist, a two-day
Ruby training event with me, Gregory Brown, and Jeremy McAnally,
taking place in the Chicago area (Arlington Heights), June 18-19,
2010.

We've got a very cool event put together for you, including four big
Ruby topics over two days, with expert presentations, workshop-style
coding and practice, and one-on-one help from the three of us.

Got anything better to do June 18-19? :)

Details at http://www.compleatrubyist.com, and please feel free to
contact me directly/off-list with any questions.

Thanks!

David
for The Compleat Rubyist

--
David A. Black, Senior Developer, Cyrus Innovation Inc.

THE Ruby training with Black/Brown/McAnally
COMPLEAT Coming to Chicago area, June 18-19, 2010!
RUBYIST http://www.compleatrubyist.com