[ADV] New Ruby Pragmatic Studio

Mike Clark

Hi Folks -

Just a quick reminder before the end of the year...

We have a new Ruby Studio coming up on February 27-29th, taught by
Dave Thomas and Chad Fowler. They'll help you get up to speed on
object-oriented programming with Ruby. It's an ideal course if you're
new to the language, need a comprehensive refresher, or plan to start
a Rails project. Speaking of which, we also have a Rails Studio
scheduled on March 10-12th, not long after the Ruby Studio.

Details and registration info are at:

http://pragmaticstudio.com

Save $200 by signing up by January 11th.

We hope you'll join us for some Ruby/Rails fun, and perhaps enjoy
skiing in the Rocky Mountains while you're at it!

Mike