[ADV] Ruby on Rails course by Ruby Power and Light

David A. Black

Hi everyone --

I'm happy to announce that Ruby Power and Light, LLC is offering a
four-day course:

Ruby on Rails: Intro to Intermediate
May 8-11, 2007
Edison, New Jersey, USA

The course will be held at the new, very up-to-date training facilities
of Exceed Education. I will be the instructor. Class size will be kept
small and seminar-like. The course will take a hands-on approach,
and will cover Ruby language foundations and the full Rails application
development stack.

You can get more info and sign up at http://www.rubypal.com. (Click on
the announcement.) Early-bird pricing is in effect until April 16.

Hoping to see you there!

David