[ADV] Ruby on Rails course by Ruby Power and Light

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Mar 27, 2007.

  1. Hi everyone --

    I'm happy to announce that Ruby Power and Light, LLC is offering a
    four-day course:

    Ruby on Rails: Intro to Intermediate
    May 8-11, 2007
    Edison, New Jersey, USA

    The course will be held at the new, very up-to-date training facilities
    of Exceed Education. I will be the instructor. Class size will be kept
    small and seminar-like. The course will take a hands-on approach,
    and will cover Ruby language foundations and the full Rails application
    development stack.

    You can get more info and sign up at http://www.rubypal.com. (Click on
    the announcement.) Early-bird pricing is in effect until April 16.

    Hoping to see you there!

    David

    David A. Black, Mar 27, 2007