Advance Network Programming With Java , J2EE , EJB

Lew

phanleson_bmt said:
The following is the address of advance [sic] network programming with java [sic],
i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.

The fact that you haven't spelled the name of the topic correctly is a clue to
that.

EJP

Lew said:
i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.
.... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
fest.

Arved Sandstrom

EJP said:
Lew said:
i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to
anybody.
... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
fest.

As near as I could tell the website appears to be the effort of a couple
of folks who are affiliated (perhaps as former alumni) with the IT
program at Nong Lam university in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon.) They
certainly appear to have no compunction in "borrowing" other folks'
material. It's a very lightweight site - even the stuff that the Indian
freshers put up is considerably better, which is saying something.

AHS