Advance Network Programming With Java , J2EE , EJB

Discussion in 'Java' started by phanleson_bmt, Oct 25, 2009.

  1. phanleson_bmt, Oct 25, 2009

  2. phanleson_bmt

    Lew Guest

    phanleson_bmt wrote:
    > The following is the address of advance [sic] network programming with java [sic],
    > i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

    Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.

    The fact that you haven't spelled the name of the topic correctly is a clue to
    that.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Oct 25, 2009

  3. phanleson_bmt

    EJP Guest

    Lew wrote:
    >> i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

    > Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to anybody.

    .... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
    would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
    fest.

    EJP, Oct 26, 2009
  4. EJP wrote:
    > Lew wrote:
    >>> i [sic] hope that it'll useful for every body.

    >> Not only will it not be useful to any body, it won't be useful to
    >> anybody.
    >>

    > ... and I can't see a single topic that had anything to do with what I
    > would call advanced network programming. Site is mostly a Google adwords
    > fest.

    As near as I could tell the website appears to be the effort of a couple
    of folks who are affiliated (perhaps as former alumni) with the IT
    program at Nong Lam university in Ho Chi Minh city (Saigon.) They
    certainly appear to have no compunction in "borrowing" other folks'
    material. It's a very lightweight site - even the stuff that the Indian
    freshers put up is considerably better, which is saying something.

    AHS

    Arved Sandstrom, Oct 26, 2009