Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online

Discussion in 'C++' started by Phil Tennison, Jan 2, 2009.

  1. Hi,

    Cerebrum Software Solutions provides various job oriented Online
    Instructor Led Training courses

    Our Instructor has with

    ü More than 10 years experience in IT industry

    ü More than 3 years of experience in Online Training

    ü Currently working in a Fortune 100 company.

    All the classes are conducted LIVE ONLINE and students can access the
    class from anywhere in the country provided they have High Speed
    Internet.

    Course

    SAP ABAP

    SAP Security

    SAP Basis

    SAP Net weaver Components

    SAP Netweaver Enterprise Portal

    SAP FICO

    SAP HR Certification

    Java/Advanced Java

    QA

    DOTNET

    SharePoint

    Websphere

    Weblogic

    JBoss

    Visit http://training.cerebrums.in and register for demo class

    Course highlights

    Ø Eminent faculty with world class projects experience

    Ø Special Discounts for Corporate

    Ø Daily Two hours online training

    Ø Training at your home comfort

    Ø Study Material

    Ø 365/24/7 Lab facility

    Ø Six months Post-Training Technical Assistance

    Ø Placement assistance

    Ø Free one month additional Lab facility

    Hurry up! Limited Registrations.

    Register ASAP and make yourself available to attend the first class to
    find out more about the Course and Instructor.

    FOR FURTHER DETAILS, CALL Ram @ (315)370-2299 or

    Please ask our representative about our referral program

    Best Regards,

    Cerebrum Training Division

    (315)370-2299

    Skype Id: css.training