Advanced AJAX demo

Lennert Stock

I'm working on an open source project which makes it possible to turn
websites into real-time multi-user environments. The purpose of this
posting is to get people interested and harvest comments/bug reports.
Also, this is a good demonstration of advanced possibilities with
AJAX. A working demo for IE6/Firefox is available at:
http://www.dutchpipe.org/
DutchPIPE uses javascript ("AJAX") at the client-side and PHP at the
server side.
Have fun!