    do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    an interview.
    , Aug 17, 2005

  2. Srini Guest

    > Can I get some help on the following question " what
    > do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    > an interview.

    Huh?! Never heard of anything like it...

    Srini
    Srini, Aug 17, 2005

  3. wrote:
    > Can I get some help on the following question " what do u mean by
    > advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in an
    > interview.

    Makes no sense. Probably the person responsible for the question saw
    the term on some VC++ advertisement (or some other commercial compiler,
    for that matter; they tend to invent nonsense like "progressive object
    oriented design" and such).
    Nikos Chantziaras, Aug 17, 2005
  4. lilburne Guest

    wrote:

    > Can I get some help on the following question " what
    > do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    > an interview.

    The correct response is:

    "I don't understand what you are talking about,
    could you rephrase the question please."
    lilburne, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Jojo Guest

    wrote:
    > Can I get some help on the following question " what
    > do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    > an interview.

    This looks like a communication problem. Is English your first
    language? Is English the interviewer's first language?

    I'm guessing someone in this equation is not a native English speaker
    because the question makes no sense in the context presented.

    Jo
    Jojo, Aug 17, 2005
  6. benben Guest

    > This looks like a communication problem. Is English your first language?
    > Is English the interviewer's first language?
    >
    > I'm guessing someone in this equation is not a native English speaker
    > because the question makes no sense in the context presented.
    >
    > Jo

    The question was in perfect English. It only needs a proper context for us
    to make sense out of it.

    Ben
    benben, Aug 17, 2005
  7. Jay Nabonne Guest

    On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:53:05 -0700, abhishekjha10 wrote:

    > Can I get some help on the following question " what
    > do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    > an interview.

    Since the question asked to you was "What do you mean by...", it sounds
    like it's in reference to something you had said. So perhaps the onus is
    on you to clarify what you meant... (teasing here).

    If you didn't say that, then the reponse is "I don't mean anything by
    that. I have never used that phrase."

    ;)

    - Jay
    Jay Nabonne, Aug 17, 2005
  8. Mike Smith Guest

    wrote:
    > Can I get some help on the following question " what
    > do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
    > an interview.

    They said "what do *you* mean"? Did you use that phrase somewhere, like
    on your resume? Maybe they saw it in your resume or cover letter and
    were asking you what you meant by it?

    --
    Mike Smith
    Mike Smith, Aug 19, 2005