advanced architecture of c++

abhishekjha10

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

Srini

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

Huh?! Never heard of anything like it...

Srini

Nikos Chantziaras

Can I get some help on the following question " what do u mean by
advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in an
interview.

Makes no sense. Probably the person responsible for the question saw
the term on some VC++ advertisement (or some other commercial compiler,
for that matter; they tend to invent nonsense like "progressive object
oriented design" and such).

lilburne

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

The correct response is:

"I don't understand what you are talking about,
could you rephrase the question please."

Jojo

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

This looks like a communication problem. Is English your first
language? Is English the interviewer's first language?

I'm guessing someone in this equation is not a native English speaker
because the question makes no sense in the context presented.

Jo

benben

This looks like a communication problem. Is English your first language?
Is English the interviewer's first language?

I'm guessing someone in this equation is not a native English speaker
because the question makes no sense in the context presented.

Jo

The question was in perfect English. It only needs a proper context for us
to make sense out of it.

Ben

Jay Nabonne

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

Since the question asked to you was "What do you mean by...", it sounds
like it's in reference to something you had said. So perhaps the onus is
on you to clarify what you meant... (teasing here).

If you didn't say that, then the reponse is "I don't mean anything by
that. I have never used that phrase."

;)

- Jay

Mike Smith

Can I get some help on the following question " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++ ?" This question was asked in
an interview.

They said "what do *you* mean"? Did you use that phrase somewhere, like
on your resume? Maybe they saw it in your resume or cover letter and
were asking you what you meant by it?