    method is helpful to you. http://www.yoyobrain.com/subjects/show/240

    Best,

    Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Barnwell, Oct 21, 2008

  2. Elizabeth Barnwell

    dhtml Guest

    Elizabeth Barnwell wrote:
    > A tool to learn advanced core javascript. This is an example of one
    > persos is helpful to you. http://www.yoyobrain.com/subjects/show/240

    Your participation in this group is solely to advertise your flashcard
    product. The yoyo brain javascript flashcards impart mostly
    misinformation. This has been pointed out to every time you post here.

    I made a quick check to the link provided and clicked on the very first
    one: "Advanced Client Side Java Script Flashcards" [sic]

    Question number two:-

    | "How do you get user selection on browser window for I.E. browsers"

    Your answer:

    | "document.getSelection()"

    What do you think this does for your site's credibility when it is
    discovered to be incorrect?

    My recommendation for you is to take all the javascript flashcards off
    the site. Don't put them back up until you have verifiable test cases
    that prove what the answers say is correct. It would be a good idea to
    provide those test cases to the user as well.

    From a business perspective, it might be easier to stick to
    widely-known that are easily verifiable. For example, you might try
    spelling, math, and geography.

    Garrett

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms535869(VS.85).aspx

    --