"Advanced" Python programming book?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ryniek90, Jan 10, 2010.

  1. Ryniek90

    Ryniek90 Guest

    > I've just finished reading a sort of beginner Python book, and I know
    > quite a bit now but I'm looking for a book that can teach me advanced
    > aspects of Python - code optimisation, threading, etc.
    >
    > Any recommendations?
    >
    > Cheers.

    Check those link:
    http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Pyt...r_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136036&sr=1-11

    http://www.amazon.com/Gray-Hat-Pyth...r_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136036&sr=1-12

    http://www.amazon.com/Python-Cookbo...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136036&sr=1-4

    http://www.amazon.com/High-Performa...r_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136082&sr=1-14

    http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Langu...r_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136082&sr=1-16

    http://www.amazon.com/Python-Script...r_1_17?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136082&sr=1-17

    http://www.amazon.com/Expert-Python...r_1_20?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263136082&sr=1-20

    http://www.djangobook.com/

    Similar topics you can find in Google.
    Check python technologies, like: PyCuda, SciPy, NumPy, PyGame, Django,
    Pylons, Zope, TurboGears, Twisted, PyGTK, PyQt and so on.

    Check this link: http://www.python.org/about/apps/ and this
    http://wiki.python.org/moin/

    Cheers :)
    Ryniek90, Jan 10, 2010