ADVERT: [No redirection or info collection] : Name Generation Software Components

Discussion in 'C++' started by Ian Clayton, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Ian Clayton

    Ian Clayton Guest

    Celtic Intuition Limited are a small software house based in Scotland and
    are launching the first of a series of software components primarily for
    developers, but which may also prove beneficial to the wider public.

    The C++ Name Library from Celtic Intuition Limited is a developer product
    intended for software engineers who require the random generation of person
    names. The library can be used in simulations, command and control games to
    generate name objects from an anonymous population.

    The library is supplied with a basic Forename/Surname class which will
    handle the majority of Western European name generation needs. It is also
    available in application form where it can be used as part of a name
    production pipeline.

    For more information on this and our other products please see our site :-

    http://www.celtic-intuition.com

    Best of luck in your endeavours.

    Ian Clayton, Jul 1, 2003