ADVERT: [No redirection or info collection] : Name Generation Software Components

Ian Clayton

Celtic Intuition Limited are a small software house based in Scotland and
are launching the first of a series of software components primarily for
developers, but which may also prove beneficial to the wider public.

The C++ Name Library from Celtic Intuition Limited is a developer product
intended for software engineers who require the random generation of person
names. The library can be used in simulations, command and control games to
generate name objects from an anonymous population.

The library is supplied with a basic Forename/Surname class which will
handle the majority of Western European name generation needs. It is also
available in application form where it can be used as part of a name
production pipeline.

For more information on this and our other products please see our site :-

http://www.celtic-intuition.com

Best of luck in your endeavours.