advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll down other fields.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by mrsanna1@gmail.com, Dec 15, 2013.

  1. Guest

    As an example I have a form with a layout like this:

    <div>
    <div class="1">
    <input type="text">
    <input type="text">
    </div>

    <div class="2">
    <input type="text">
    <input type="text">
    </div>
    </div

    <div>
    <div class="3">
    <input type="text">
    <input type="text">
    </div>

    <div class="4">
    <input type="text">
    <input type="text">
    </div>
    </div>

    div class 3 and 4 are positioned on the right of div 1 and div 2.
    If I add an input fied on the right side of the form then input of the left side are scrolled down, how can I add an input in the right side without scrolling down the inputs on the left side?
    Thank you.
    , Dec 15, 2013
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. se Guest

    <> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:...
    > As an example I have a form with a layout like this:
    >
    > <div>
    > <div class="1">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    >
    > <div class="2">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    > </div
    >
    > <div>
    > <div class="3">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    >
    > <div class="4">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    > </div>
    >
    > div class 3 and 4 are positioned on the right of div 1 and div 2.
    > If I add an input fied on the right side of the form then input of the
    > left side are scrolled down, how can I add an input in the right side
    > without scrolling down the inputs on the left side?
    > Thank you.


    A quick and inexpensive reference for novices and intermediates
    can be found here:
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

    On this site menu, look up this:
    CSS Advanced >Floating

    You'll come to this page.
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_float.asp

    Anytime you have a problem, it can be look up this way.

    Read it thoroughly. You need to put in a class with a left float
    in the outer <div>.
    Read it all. Remember to clear the float in the following html
    code. And that the container with must be wide anough to
    allow the to divs laying horizontal side by side.
    /se
    se, Dec 15, 2013
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    wrote:
    > As an example I have a form with a layout like this:
    >
    > <div>
    > <div class="1">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    >
    > <div class="2">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    > </div
    >
    > <div>
    > <div class="3">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    >
    > <div class="4">
    > <input type="text">
    > <input type="text">
    > </div>
    > </div>
    >
    > div class 3 and 4 are positioned on the right of div 1 and div 2.
    > If I add an input fied on the right side of the form then input of the left side are scrolled down, how can I add an input in the right side without scrolling down the inputs on the left side?
    > Thank you.
    >


    Well a link to the *actual page* that you are trying to design would
    help because you do have give enough information to help you.

    My guess is that you are floating the DIVs. If there is not enough width
    then floats will stack, i.e. the not-fitting floats move below in the
    flow. That is how floats are *supposed* to work. But this is only a
    guess with the information that you provide.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 15, 2013
    #3
  4. se Guest

    "se" <> skrev i meddelelsen news:l8kgs4$utp$...
    >
    > <> skrev i meddelelsen
    > news:...
    >> As an example I have a form with a layout like this:
    >>
    >> <div>
    >> <div class="1">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> </div>
    >>
    >> <div class="2">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> </div>
    >> </div
    >>
    >> <div>
    >> <div class="3">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> </div>
    >>
    >> <div class="4">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> <input type="text">
    >> </div>
    >> </div>
    >>
    >> div class 3 and 4 are positioned on the right of div 1 and div 2.
    >> If I add an input fied on the right side of the form then input of the
    >> left side are scrolled down, how can I add an input in the right side
    >> without scrolling down the inputs on the left side?
    >> Thank you.

    >
    > A quick and inexpensive reference for novices and intermediates
    > can be found here:
    > http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    >
    > On this site menu, look up this:
    > CSS Advanced >Floating
    >
    > You'll come to this page.
    > http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_float.asp
    >
    > Anytime you have a problem, it can be look up this way.
    >
    > Read it thoroughly. You need to put in a class with a left float
    > in the outer <div>.
    > Read it all. Remember to clear the float in the following html
    > code. And that the container (with) must be wide anough to
    > allow the (to) divs laying horizontal side by side.
    > /se
    >

    A couple of typos is corrected:
    (with) and (to) in my text above should be (width) and (two).
    se, Dec 15, 2013
    #4
  5. Guest

    Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    On Sunday, December 15, 2013 2:02:52 PM UTC+1, wrote:
    > As an example I have a form with a layout like this:
    >
    >
    >
    > <div>
    >
    > <div class="1">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > </div>
    >
    >
    >
    > <div class="2">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > </div>
    >
    > </div
    >
    >
    >
    > <div>
    >
    > <div class="3">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > </div>
    >
    >
    >
    > <div class="4">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > <input type="text">
    >
    > </div>
    >
    > </div>
    >
    >
    >
    > div class 3 and 4 are positioned on the right of div 1 and div 2.
    >
    > If I add an input fied on the right side of the form then input of the left side are scrolled down, how can I add an input in the right side without scrolling down the inputs on the left side?
    >
    > Thank you.


    Here is an example:
    http://plnkr.co/edit/52jXm2YNHnNLwqR0ifoT?p=preview

    As you see if I add the input with value=3 then the input with value=5 is scrolled down.
    I want to add input with value=3 without scrolling down input value=5.
    , Dec 15, 2013
    #5
  6. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    wrote:
    > Here is an example:
    > http://plnkr.co/edit/52jXm2YNHnNLwqR0ifoT?p=preview
    >
    > As you see if I add the input with value=3 then the input with value=5 is scrolled down.
    > I want to add input with value=3 without scrolling down input value=5.



    Not sour what you are doing but addition of input 3 does not change
    position of input 5. Here I have added a border and padding to the DIVs
    to show what is going on with screenshots.

    Without input 3
    <http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/without3>

    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>without 3</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    div { padding: 10px; border: 1px solid red; }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <form>
    <div>
    <input type="text" value="1">
    <input type="text" value="2">
    </div>
    <div>
    <input type="text" value="4">
    <input type="text" value="5">
    </div>
    </form>
    </body>
    </html>


    With input 3
    <http://www.littleworksstudio.com/temp/usenet/with3>

    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>with 3</title>
    <style type="text/css">
    div { padding: 10px; border: 1px solid red; }
    </style>
    </head>
    <body>
    <form>
    <div>
    <input type="text" value="1">
    <input type="text" value="2">
    <input type="text" value="3">
    </div>
    <div>
    <input type="text" value="4">
    <input type="text" value="5">
    </div>
    </form>
    </body>
    </html>


    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 15, 2013
    #6
  7. Guest

    Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    But mine is a layout with two columns.
    So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.
    , Dec 15, 2013
    #7
  8. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    wrote:
    > But mine is a layout with two columns.
    > So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.
    >


    Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was blank

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 15, 2013
    #8
  9. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    Hot-Text wrote:
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote in message news:l8lclu$kij$...
    >> wrote:
    >>> But mine is a layout with two columns.
    >>> So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.

    >>
    >> Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was blank
    >>

    >
    > For he have the style-sheet on the First level @
    > www.example.com/css/
    >
    > and @ www.example.com/edit/
    > have not path in the code back to first Level style-sheet
    > rel="stylesheet" href="/css/apps/a-example.css" /
    >
    > Need too:
    > rel="stylesheet" href="../css/apps/example_style.css" /
    > or
    > rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.example.com//css/apps/example_style.css" /
    >
    > to be able to use his style-sheet class 1 2 3 4
    >
    > that if he made a style-sheet class for it


    First of all I can never make *any* sense out of your usenet haiku.
    Seems you are in UTC−06:00 timezone which is mostly English Canada & USA
    so are your not a native English-speaker? If your are a native
    English-speaker, you would mind using more coherent complete sentences
    in English? Lastly, your posts do not seem connected to the same threads
    as I am seeing.

    The OP originally posted a code fragment with no stylesheet reference at
    all. After my request to see URL they then posted a link to a online
    sandbox app Plunker:

    <http://plnkr.co/edit/52jXm2YNHnNLwqR0ifoT?p=preview>

    And observing the code there the OP's stylesheet link is:

    <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" />

    Which from in the sandbox style.css consists of:

    /* Styles go here */


    So what the hell are you referring to?


    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 16, 2013
    #9
  10. se Guest

    "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:l8nepb$kke$...
    > Hot-Text wrote:
    >> "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote in message
    >> news:l8lclu$kij$...
    >>> wrote:
    >>>> But mine is a layout with two columns.
    >>>> So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.
    >>>
    >>> Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was
    >>> blank
    >>>

    >>
    >> For he have the style-sheet on the First level @
    >> www.example.com/css/
    >>
    >> and @ www.example.com/edit/
    >> have not path in the code back to first Level style-sheet
    >> rel="stylesheet" href="/css/apps/a-example.css" /
    >>
    >> Need too:
    >> rel="stylesheet" href="../css/apps/example_style.css" /
    >> or
    >> rel="stylesheet"
    >> href="http://www.example.com//css/apps/example_style.css" /
    >>
    >> to be able to use his style-sheet class 1 2 3 4
    >>
    >> that if he made a style-sheet class for it

    >
    > First of all I can never make *any* sense out of your usenet haiku. Seems
    > you are in UTC−06:00 timezone which is mostly English Canada & USA so are
    > your not a native English-speaker? If your are a native English-speaker,
    > you would mind using more coherent complete sentences in English? Lastly,
    > your posts do not seem connected to the same threads as I am seeing.
    >
    > The OP originally posted a code fragment with no stylesheet reference at
    > all. After my request to see URL they then posted a link to a online
    > sandbox app Plunker:
    >
    > <http://plnkr.co/edit/52jXm2YNHnNLwqR0ifoT?p=preview>
    >
    > And observing the code there the OP's stylesheet link is:
    >
    > <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    >
    > Which from in the sandbox style.css consists of:
    >
    > /* Styles go here */
    >
    >
    > So what the hell are you referring to?
    >
    >
    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    > http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com


    Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    placed there). If so, his is writing in his native language. And if so,
    the forums participants included you and me, ought to accept as
    is. Somtimes a little hard to handle, especially when posting
    someting out of track. I feel obligated to ignore it without any
    comments. I know the guy. He was a regular on microsoft win98
    before MS shut down msnews. He was ignored. Only a few
    plunkers there reacted negative.

    By the way, I don't think the OP in this thread seeks anything else
    than trying to harvest. Anyway, being on the link he posted, I was
    presented for a pop-up form asking me to confirm. No option to
    cancel was offered. I escaped by unloading IE via task manager.
    Looking at the url page afterwards tells me of possibly more.
    ?p=preview and a top level domain of .co
    /se
    se, Dec 16, 2013
    #10
  11. se Guest

    Christmas Island doesn't fit with his posting time.
    I recall now. He's posting from Oklahoma. And he's
    a native indian.
    /se
    se, Dec 16, 2013
    #11
  12. dorayme Guest

    In article <l8lclu$kij$>,
    "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > But mine is a layout with two columns.
    > > So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.
    > >

    >
    > Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was blank


    What is more, the markup posted in OP's first post is significantly
    different to that posted in the url you extracted from him.

    Such a mangle of sad communication going on in this thread. Maybe you
    are throwing pearls into an undeserving swamp, Jonathan?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Dec 17, 2013
    #12
  13. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    Hot-Text wrote:

    > On my Windows 98 SE


    You must be kidding!

    --
    Christoph M. Becker
    Christoph Michael Becker, Dec 17, 2013
    #13
  14. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    se wrote:

    > Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    > Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    > placed there).


    No. Native of Christmas Island did not use their TLD, it was "resold".
    In addition Christmas Islands are not in the Mountain timezone. And
    Hot-Text also registered with DynaDns so it most likely service the
    domain with a his own machine on a cable or dsl connection.

    > If so, his is writing in his native language. And if so,
    > the forums participants included you and me, ought to accept as
    > is. Somtimes a little hard to handle, especially when posting
    > someting out of track. I feel obligated to ignore it without any
    > comments. I know the guy. He was a regular on microsoft win98
    > before MS shut down msnews. He was ignored. Only a few
    > plunkers there reacted negative.


    He has been here on and off for some time and mostly when his posts are
    nearly intelligible the information contained is typically incorrect.

    >
    > By the way, I don't think the OP in this thread seeks anything else
    > than trying to harvest. Anyway, being on the link he posted, I was
    > presented for a pop-up form asking me to confirm. No option to
    > cancel was offered. I escaped by unloading IE via task manager.
    > Looking at the url page afterwards tells me of possibly more.
    > ?p=preview and a top level domain of .co
    > /se
    >


    Well has no such problem wtith SeaMonkey, but then I use Ghostery
    Firefox extension to block a lot of advertizing trackers...


    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 17, 2013
    #14
  15. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    dorayme wrote:
    > In article <l8lclu$kij$>,
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>> But mine is a layout with two columns.
    >>> So I put input value 3 under input value 2 and not on its right side.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Not by the code you listed. The attached stylesheet "style.css" was blank

    >
    > What is more, the markup posted in OP's first post is significantly
    > different to that posted in the url you extracted from him.
    >
    > Such a mangle of sad communication going on in this thread. Maybe you
    > are throwing pearls into an undeserving swamp, Jonathan?
    >


    Now there is a mixed metaphor! How the hell are ya dorayme?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 17, 2013
    #15
  16. se Guest

    "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:l8ocrd$8kh$...
    > se wrote:
    >
    >> Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    >> Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    >> placed there).

    >
    > No. Native of Christmas Island did not use their TLD, it was "resold". In
    > addition Christmas Islands are not in the Mountain timezone. And Hot-Text
    > also registered with DynaDns so it most likely service the domain with a
    > his own machine on a cable or dsl connection.


    Why answering back that his timezone did not match, about 7 hours
    after my second post, where I announced this the very same discovery
    and correction in an immediatly following sub-thread.
    /se

    >> If so, his is writing in his native language. And if so,
    >> the forums participants included you and me, ought to accept as
    >> is. Somtimes a little hard to handle, especially when posting
    >> someting out of track. I feel obligated to ignore it without any
    >> comments. I know the guy. He was a regular on microsoft win98
    >> before MS shut down msnews. He was ignored. Only a few
    >> plunkers there reacted negative.

    >
    > He has been here on and off for some time and mostly when his posts are
    > nearly intelligible the information contained is typically incorrect.
    >
    >>
    >> By the way, I don't think the OP in this thread seeks anything else
    >> than trying to harvest. Anyway, being on the link he posted, I was
    >> presented for a pop-up form asking me to confirm. No option to
    >> cancel was offered. I escaped by unloading IE via task manager.
    >> Looking at the url page afterwards tells me of possibly more.
    >> ?p=preview and a top level domain of .co
    >> /se
    >>

    >
    > Well has no such problem wtith SeaMonkey, but then I use Ghostery Firefox
    > extension to block a lot of advertizing trackers...
    >
    >
    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    > http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    se, Dec 17, 2013
    #16
  17. se Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:...
    > Hot-Text wrote:
    >> "se" <> wrote in message news:l8nkb0$ouf$...
    >>> Christmas Island doesn't fit with his posting time.
    >>> I recall now. He's posting from Oklahoma. And he's
    >>> a native indian. /se
    >>>

    >>
    >> The Christmas Island web address is $25 a year
    >> @ www.ath.cx
    >> My IP is in Houston Texas USA
    >>
    >> Yes I am a Native American from Oklahoma
    >> For I live and my web sever in Texas to
    >> Not Christmas Island
    >>
    >> By the way:
    >> I have a E-Mail Sever and
    >> a FTP Sever too
    >>
    >> Why would I need to pay
    >> Web-Host Sever monthly for
    >>
    >> When I have it all for Free
    >> On my Windows 98 SE
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    > Whoa! Now that says a lot. Not about Native Americans, just about ... uh
    > ... well ...
    >
    > Never mind. I'm gonna have another Jim Beam. Try as I have I can't make
    > heads nor tails of anything this person has posted. And, actually, it
    > might just be doing native Americans an injustice, assuming it IS a native
    > American and not just ... well ... ya know?
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net/
    > Don't tell anyone, but duct tape is The Force. It has a dark side, and a
    > light side, and it binds the Universe together.


    Your rant, and sometimes indecipherable kind of rant, never stops here.
    A while back here you announced your head was exploded.
    Recall and se a copy of your announcement:

    >> Try a Bud Lite Lime...
    >>

    >I may be wrong but I think my head just exploded.
    >I will try this later. Thanks much.


    >--
    >Ed Mullen
    >http://edmullen.net/


    No doubt, since then your head ARE exploded. But the bad
    feelings and hatred didn't leave and fly with your exploded
    head splinters. It just escaped downwards, now sitting in your
    body - where room for it -most likely in your Rectum, where
    your kind of spirit rightful relates to. Now your Rectum are
    to explode next -eh?.
    No doubt; you will let it happen while indoor, walking your
    kitchen or living room. Even when your wife is close to you.

    /se
    se, Dec 17, 2013
    #17
  18. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    se wrote:
    >
    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    > news:l8ocrd$8kh$...
    >> se wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    >>> Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    >>> placed there).

    >>
    >> No. Native of Christmas Island did not use their TLD, it was "resold".
    >> In addition Christmas Islands are not in the Mountain timezone. And
    >> Hot-Text also registered with DynaDns so it most likely service the
    >> domain with a his own machine on a cable or dsl connection.

    >
    > Why answering back that his timezone did not match, about 7 hours
    > after my second post, where I announced this the very same discovery
    > and correction in an immediatly following sub-thread.



    Usenet is asynchronous. Your follow was not present in my client when I
    replied.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 17, 2013
    #18
  19. Re: advice how to add input fields in a form without scroll downother fields.

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    > se wrote:
    >>
    >> "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    >> news:l8ocrd$8kh$...
    >>> se wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    >>>> Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    >>>> placed there).
    >>>
    >>> No. Native of Christmas Island did not use their TLD, it was "resold".
    >>> In addition Christmas Islands are not in the Mountain timezone. And
    >>> Hot-Text also registered with DynaDns so it most likely service the
    >>> domain with a his own machine on a cable or dsl connection.

    >>
    >> Why answering back that his timezone did not match, about 7 hours
    >> after my second post, where I announced this the very same discovery
    >> and correction in an immediatly following sub-thread.

    >
    >
    > Usenet is asynchronous. Your follow was not present in my client when I
    > replied.
    >


    Ugh! The Murphy God has struck because I cannot type! Now in English ;-)

    You're follow-up post was not present in my client when I replied.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 17, 2013
    #19
  20. se Guest

    "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    news:l8q285$4ia$...
    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >> se wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelelsen
    >>> news:l8ocrd$8kh$...
    >>>> se wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> Hot-Text uses a top level domain of .cx in his mail address.
    >>>>> Could be his is a native of Christmas Island (or mere his server
    >>>>> placed there).
    >>>>
    >>>> No. Native of Christmas Island did not use their TLD, it was "resold".
    >>>> In addition Christmas Islands are not in the Mountain timezone. And
    >>>> Hot-Text also registered with DynaDns so it most likely service the
    >>>> domain with a his own machine on a cable or dsl connection.
    >>>
    >>> Why answering back that his timezone did not match, about 7 hours
    >>> after my second post, where I announced this the very same discovery
    >>> and correction in an immediatly following sub-thread.

    >>
    >>
    >> Usenet is asynchronous. Your follow was not present in my client when I
    >> replied.
    >>

    >
    > Ugh! The Murphy God has struck because I cannot type! Now in English ;-)
    >
    > You're follow-up post was not present in my client when I replied.
    >
    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    > http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com


    Ugh, I didn't even catch any grammatical mistake. Guess what -
    I never learned en.
    /se
    se, Dec 17, 2013
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. nicholas
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    427
    nicholas
    Dec 7, 2004
  2. Kevin
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    9,497
    Roland
    Feb 5, 2005
  3. Sathiamoorthy

    Enable Scroll up and scroll down in CR-report

    Sathiamoorthy, Nov 9, 2006, in forum: ASP .Net
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    878
    zobalee
    Nov 28, 2006
  4. UJ
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    554
    John Timney \(MVP\)
    Nov 1, 2006
  5. Flanman
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    150
    Anthony Jones
    Sep 6, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page