Advice needed on a working DateTimePicker User Control

Ing. Rajesh Kumar

Hi everybody
I have created a very useful DateTimePicker user control with a
calendar and four DropDownLists for Month, Year, Hour and Minute on
it. Solution works fine so i was thinking to put it on the net so
others could take advantage of it. Before putting on the net i would
like to compile it into a single *.DLL. DateTimePicker.asxc.vb i can
compile but what to do with DateTimePicker.ascx ? I saw some similar
controls on the net with a single *.dll. Do they use all the controls
dynamically or there is a need for third party software. As far as i
know, only ASP.NET 2.0 will allow us to make a single *.dll from both
of the files.

One more thing :
I am adding some properties to this control so the users can change
the way it looks. Most of the properties belongs to the calendar as :
<DateTime:picker ID="DateTimePicker_1 bgThisMonth="green" ...
runat="server"/>
But i think i am reinventing the wheel for these properties are
allready there for the calendar but i do not know how to let the user
use them on my control.

A good link to a good article will be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
Raja