    weekly table visible?
    Thanks for your patience,
    Manny.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnk=?=, Dec 23, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnk=?=

    Arthur Dent Guest

    Yeah, the asp:table control is all but useless as near i can see. For a
    plain table, the Table control under the HTML toolbox is Much better.
    However, for data bound table type stuff.... you cant beat the datagrid. It
    is almost ENDlessly customizable between template columns and handling the
    ItemDataBound event. When you do occassionally need something more flexible,
    you can use the Repeater. The datagrid is also of course fully extensible,
    and there are any number of articles showing how to add advanced
    functionality to it.

    Arthur Dent, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Thanks Arthur for your advice, I will look into the DataGrid and see if it
    resolves my issue.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnk=?=, Dec 23, 2004