    just use regular asp?

    Thanks in advance
    MS
    Mark Siffer, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Since the DataGrid would be of somuch easier to implement this scenario,
    I assume that you would have found the answer bythis time. If not then
    you can visit http://www.datagridgirl.com for a collection of articles
    on DataGrid. There is so much you can do with this one control.

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 17, 2004