Advice on Dynamic Controls

Eric

I am in need of some advice on how to do the following:

Have some type of container on form that would fill the visible area on
screen (assuming the browser was maximized). I would like to specify a
number of vertical columns that would be equally spaced. I would then like
to be able to dynamically add a variable number of various types of web
controls in a top to bottom fashion. When the maximum number of controls
placed in a column would not be visible on the screen, additional controls
would 'flow' to the next column and so on. I was able to achieve only
limited success with this using a Table control. The problem was knowing
when I had reached the maximum number of controls that would be visible,
without scrolling, on the screen and starting in the next column.

Thank you for your help.

Eric

Steven,
Thank you for reply and sample. You've once again analyzed my question
correctly. I work with your suggestions and the attachment today and let
you know.

Thanks

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Eric,

I haven't heard from you. Have you had a chance to fully test on my former
suggestions or have you got any progress on this issue? If you have any
questions or need any further help, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security