Advice on Writing Control Adapters

aeden.jameson

I would like to change the markup put out by the Login control to
something more akin to

<h4>Title</h4>
<label for="username">UserName</label>
<input id="username" type="textbox"/>
<label for="password">Password</label>
<input id="password" type="password"/>
<input id="rememberMe" type="checkbox"/>
<label for="rememberMe">Remeber Me</label>
<input type="submit" value="Log In"/>

I decided to write a control adapter to achieve this. The default
rendering for some sub-controls, like the Log-In button above, have
postback javascript for the onclick event. Currently, I find the
button control in WebControlAdapter.Controls and call its Render
method. My question is, what is the best way to render some of the
sub-controls like the button?

Cheers,
Aeden