Advice on writing POJOs for EJBs

exquisitus

I am writing some plain old java objects (POJOs) in a library (i.e. set
of packages). I intend to use this library later on, to devlop EJBs (by
writing an EJB wrapper and delegating to my POJOs).

I have two questions:

1). Should I be worried about "enterprise" issues like threading, etc
in my POJO, or will the EJB infrastructure take care of the implementation.

2). What is the best way to write the POJO library - e.g. should I
declare all (public) methods as static final ? - Is there a best way of
writing such a POJO ?

look forward to your informed responses

Bryce

Look at Hibernate and Spring...