    haven't a clue how to start, can someone helpwith this also?

    Regards and thanks in advance.
    Alan

    Alan, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Alan

    Eric Bohlman Guest

    "Alan" <> wrote in
    news:bohd7k$ccf$:

    > Can someone advise me on how to edit the HTML on my webpage to create
    > rounded corners or perhaps just one on the top left corner of the
    > centre cream panel of my website at www.watchrepairer.co.uk please.

    Creating rounded corners isn't done by editing HTML; it's done by editing
    images using an image editor (you set the "rounded off" part of the corner
    to transparent color if you're using a format like GIF or PNG that allows
    transparency, or to whatever you're going to use as your page background
    color if you're using something like JPG that doesn't).

    > I would also like to be able to insert some links buttons running from
    > top downwards on the outer left hand side of the cream panel as well,
    > but haven't a clue how to start, can someone helpwith this also?

    You'd mark up your links as a <UL> and then use CSS to suggest the styling.
    Take a look at <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/taminglists/> for some
    ideas.

    Eric Bohlman, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Alan

    Nick Howes Guest

    "Eric Bohlman" <> wrote in message
    > "Alan" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Can someone advise me on how to edit the HTML on my webpage to create
    > > rounded corners

    > Creating rounded corners isn't done by editing HTML

    You *can* create corners in CSS but as far as I know they only work in new
    Mozillas and Firebird. So if you want everybody to see your corners then
    Alan's best sticking with images.

    Nick Howes, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Eric

    Thank you for your reply, can you suggest a suitable image editor?

    Alan

    Alan, Nov 9, 2003
  5. Alan

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <bomi2k$7o9$>,
    says...
    > Thank you for your reply, can you suggest a suitable image editor?

    First, learn to put the text you are replying to at the top in this
    newsgroup.

    Second there is an awesome FREE photo editor that is right up there with
    photo shop. There are version for PC and *nix

    http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/

    You will find it there.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment