Advise (Best Practice) for a multi-part web form

Mako

Hi,

I am looking for some advice on how to split up (multi-part) web forms. The
first part of the form would be consistent for all users but depending on
what selection they choose from a dropdown (around 6 selections or so) will
determine what the next part of the form will be. I was thinking about
using panels and the visibility property to show or hide different sections
but this seems like a sloppy solution to me. Any other ideas would be
greatly appreciated..

Marina

I don't know if that is necessarily that bad.

Another way to go, would be to load a user control (.ascx) into a
placeholder based on what the user selected.