    Nothing huge there..

    My question is, what are some methods that i can use that will stop swear
    words from being posted, how can i detect swear words in text?
    Darren Clark, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Darren Clark

    Greg Burns Guest

    Maybe using Regex expression?

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 7, 2004

  3. Darren Clark

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Darren Clark" <> wrote in news:ute7$6HlEHA.536
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > My question is, what are some methods that i can use that will stop swear
    > words from being posted, how can i detect swear words in text?

    Create a list of filtered words. Or you can use regular expressions to
    filter out the words.

    However, regardless of what way you use... people will find ways around it.
    For example, they may use F**K or FCUK, etc etc.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()
    Lucas Tam, Sep 7, 2004