Advise on drawing charts in Perl

Ahmad

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
to draw graphs in perl??

Thnx

Gregory Toomey

It was a dark and stormy night, and Ahmad managed to scribble:
Hi all,

Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
to draw graphs in perl??

Thnx

I use GD, because I want to make my graphs exactly to my requirements.
But you end up doing all the scaling yourself.

gtoomey

Martien Verbruggen

Hi all,

Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
to draw graphs in perl??

Use the one that best matches your requirements. You're not limited to
those two, BTW.

Martien