    Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
    to draw graphs in perl??

    Thnx
    Ahmad, Oct 13, 2003

  2. It was a dark and stormy night, and Ahmad managed to scribble:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
    > to draw graphs in perl??
    >
    > Thnx

    I use GD, because I want to make my graphs exactly to my requirements.
    But you end up doing all the scaling yourself.

    gtoomey
    Gregory Toomey, Oct 13, 2003

  3. On 13 Oct 2003 00:34:38 -0700,
    Ahmad <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Can anyone advise me whether to use the Chart module or GD::Graph,
    > to draw graphs in perl??

    Use the one that best matches your requirements. You're not limited to
    those two, BTW.

    Martien
    --

    Martien Verbruggen | I took an IQ test and the results were
    Trading Post Australia | negative.

    Martien Verbruggen, Oct 13, 2003