Advocate Media/The Northeast Progressive Advocate Journal/San Francisco Bay

Dianne Combs

Dear Online Reader or Editor ... If you could ...
please take a look at our new online treeless edition
newspapers, The Northeast Progressive Advocate-Journal
and our sister newspaper the San Francisco Bay
Gazette, which are produced exclusively by our joint
staffs to serve the Northeast and West Coast areas -
with additional non-mainline media perspective. News
stories and columns are researched, thoughtful and
blend politics with society, regional and local
topics, etc. - in the tradition of the premier monthly
magazines and the cosmopolitan newspapers. We do
accept ads and subscription requests for online weekly
e-mail links to the latest edition - so please take
advantage of these services, provided your interest
justifies it.

Here are the following online links to the
newspapers... www.norprogaj.com ...
www.sfbaygazette.co-inc.com

Again, if you feel its appropriate, please take
advantage of our ad service - a competitive rate sheet
is available upon request. Online subscription
requests are also currently offered at $5.00 USD a
month to help support our activities as truly
progressive publications - committed to providing
factual news and stories that just do not appear on
the local or for that matter the national scene.

We truly appreciate your time and let others know
about it ... The Northeast Progressive
Advocate-Journal.

.... thanks again ... Walter Harry Combs,
Editor-in-Chief

Dianne Combs, Features Editor & Ads/Subscriptions
Contact

(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)

(9a-5p EDT - Phone) (518) 793-8501
(24/7 Fax/Phone-Voicemail) (360) 252-673

http://calendar.yahoo.com