Advocate Media/The Northeast Progressive Advocate Journal/San Francisco Bay

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dianne Combs, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Dianne Combs

    Dianne Combs Guest

    Dear Online Reader or Editor ... If you could ...
    please take a look at our new online treeless edition
    newspapers, The Northeast Progressive Advocate-Journal
    and our sister newspaper the San Francisco Bay
    Gazette, which are produced exclusively by our joint
    staffs to serve the Northeast and West Coast areas -
    with additional non-mainline media perspective. News
    stories and columns are researched, thoughtful and
    blend politics with society, regional and local
    topics, etc. - in the tradition of the premier monthly
    magazines and the cosmopolitan newspapers. We do
    accept ads and subscription requests for online weekly
    e-mail links to the latest edition - so please take
    advantage of these services, provided your interest
    justifies it.

    Here are the following online links to the
    newspapers... www.norprogaj.com ...
    www.sfbaygazette.co-inc.com

    Again, if you feel its appropriate, please take
    advantage of our ad service - a competitive rate sheet
    is available upon request. Online subscription
    requests are also currently offered at $5.00 USD a
    month to help support our activities as truly
    progressive publications - committed to providing
    factual news and stories that just do not appear on
    the local or for that matter the national scene.

    We truly appreciate your time and let others know
    about it ... The Northeast Progressive
    Advocate-Journal.

    .... thanks again ... Walter Harry Combs,
    Editor-in-Chief

    Dianne Combs, Features Editor & Ads/Subscriptions
    Contact

    or

    (9a-5p EDT - Phone) (518) 793-8501
    (24/7 Fax/Phone-Voicemail) (360) 252-673

    http://calendar.yahoo.com

    Dianne Combs, Jul 8, 2003